Correcting Mistakes On Your Credit Report

New legislation has been passed which allows consumers to file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau if they cannot correct mistakes on their credit reports.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau can help individuals resolve issues with the big three credit reporting agencies – Experian, Equifax, and Transunion. The CFPB gained the authority at the end of September to supervise the credit reporting agencies.

Scroll to Top